Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stupid Stupid Rain!

Yeah Yeah...I know we need it. Okay...the ground needs it...I don't! The weekend was not a total write off though. We explored the Vancouver Art Gallery which almost killed Scott. The main floor was reserved for pencil drawings which proves the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...and since I wasn't holding them...I failed to see the beauty. I honestly have seen better drawings grace my fridge! The second and third floors were more interesting with the works of Picasso and Emily Carr. Buttttt....No Cameras! (Clearly they do not know who they are dealing with) I was able to smuggle some pictures out. Not of the art though...of the building. The buildings main staircase...I could spend hours working in there. I have only just downloaded this weekends photos so nothing to post yet. I will leave you this evening with a fully altered photo of my niece. Katherine showed me how layers work in Photoshop, so I've been playing all day! More stories of Vancouver tomorrow..it was an interesting trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment