Friday, August 20, 2010

What a crazy week!

So when I first started all this, it was about a home business while chasing a dream. Its turned into "Things I learned today" or rather this week as I seem to be a bit slow in posting lately.

So what have I learned? I learned that laptop screens and computer monitors are two different beasts all together. They are like comparing apples and ladders. Subsequently I have learned about monitor color balance which then led down the dark path of pixels. Not pixies...which are quiet mischievous I've been told...Pixels. I knew all about pixels...but now I know a whole lot more. I've also learned that I need to learn a lot more. Life's about learning right?? Argh! Carrie my prego model is stunning. I would love to show you all her photos, but some are for my website launch and others are for her hubbys' eyes only. Here is a sampling. Hope you enjoy! Hey...get out there and learn something today!

No comments:

Post a Comment