Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A bittersweet evening....

So the Chilliwack Giants Junior Bantam Red team squared off this evening against the Abbotsford Falcons. In a game fought on the field and in the stands...our team herein known as "The good guys" were defeated by the men in black. My hands and feet are frozen solid as I write this. I will be able to post all my football photos soon...but in the meantime here are two photos of a couple of very stunning girls that went to the Eagle Festival with me this weekend. Stay warm my friends and thank you for following!





Be to her virtues very kind, Be to her faults a little blind -- Matthew Prior






Beauty is a radiance that originates from within and comes from inner security and strong character.
Jane Seymour

No comments:

Post a Comment