Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Go Team!

Tonight brings to mind a song that I sang to in the shower this morning...

I`m leaving on a jet plane...don`t know when I`ll be back again....yadda yadda yadda...All my bags are packed I`m ready to go....

True Story: I cannot remember a time when I watched a Canucks game and they won. (Clearly I`ve watched zero hockey this season...wink wink!) So tonight I decided to jump on the bandwagon and watch a game. To join my fellow Canucks in this time honored tradition of hovering in front of the boob-tube. To join in the tears and the cheers...to be part of something bigger. 

There was just one small flaw in my plan...I`ve cannot remember ever watching a Canucks game where they came out the victor.   

So my bags are packed, I`m ready to go....

My apologies to all my fellow Canucks...we ARE all Canucks right?!?! Right?? (please....)
I promise to not watch again this season...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...Jody, we joke around here too. It seems everytime I make a conscious decision to watch a Canucks game they lose. So when I walked into work the other day I got blamed for their loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I watched (To test the theory) tonight and in the first 10 mins there was three goals against the canucks. Opps! It would appear as though I should be working for the Blackhawks!

    ReplyDelete